Take care when using your vibrator for the first time, vibration can be intense.
- Press button(s) to switch on / change function
- Hold button(s) for 2 seconds to turn off.
- Clean your vibrator thoroughly before and after each use with sterilising fluid or toy cleaner. Wipe clean if not waterproof.
- Do not use alcohol-based products or undiluted detergents as this may damage the surface of your vibrator.
- Take care when cleaning your toy, remember it is an electrical item and moisture can damage your toy and also react with batteries.
- Store your vibrator in its own packaging or in the protective case sleeve if provided with the toy, as contact with plastic bags or other vibrators may cause damage to its surface.
- Vibrators are electrical and motors may become warm with use. If you feel your vibrator is getting unduly warm, switch off and allow it to cool down.
- Always allow your vibrator to cool down before storing in a safe place.
- Waterproof toys are intended to be used in water but only when fully assembled in accordance with instructions. (See diagram).
- To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions this device should not be used on swollen calves or unexplained calf pain.
- If you are unsure or pregnant - Please consult a doctor before use.
- By following these simple guidelines we are sure your new sex toy will give you great pleasure... Many, many, many times.
- Please retain all packaging since it contains important information.
- THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S TOY - ADULT USE ONLY
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
- In the interest of hygiene once the packaging has been removed, the item is non-returnable. Statutory rights are unaffected.
WEEE: This product is classified as Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the European Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.