If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding our website, please use the contact form on our website. We may also be reached by telephone in the United Kingdom on +44 (0) 1536 527 292.
All details contained on this website, where such content is produced by Rocks-Off Ltd, are believed to be accurate. Please note, however, that although all product information is based upon accurate measurements and specifications, individual products may differ slightly from published specifications. Great care has been taken to maintain colour accuracy with all product photos, but be aware that individual computer monitors may also present differing results from one another. Rocks-Off Ltd disclaims all express or implied warranties to the extent permissible by law.
Rocks-Off Ltd maintains suitable account protection policies to store information provided by customers. Although measures are taken to ensure that passwords are safely and securely protected, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that your password and website activities remain confidential.
Prices shown are correct at the time of publication and all products are subject to availability. Prices are displayed VAT-inclusive in GBP (£). We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
On occasion, Rocks-Off Ltd may run promotional offers on the website. These promotions are subject to availability and we reserve the right to end such promotions when we choose.
All payments on the Rocks-Off Ltd website are handled through PayPal. Purchases from outside the United Kingdom will be converted to GBP (£) by our payment processor before the transaction is complete. Customers from outside the UK may be charged by our third-party payment provider.
It is our aim that orders are dispatched within five to seven working days. It is possible that unanticipated circumstances may cause us to run out of stock in a way which is not reflected on the website. In such a scenario we will inform the customer.
We currently use a single delivery charge for all purchases in all territories. We reserve the right to change our delivery charge at any time, and may in future offer varying delivery charges to differing territories. In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under "The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013" and other legislations such as "the Consumer Rights Act 2015". Similar rights may apply for international deliveries.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions, applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Rocks-Off Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination(s).
You have the rights under "The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013" and "The Consumer Rights Act 2015" to cancel your order for any reason. Consumer may cancel a contract at any time within a 48hr period from the date of purchase. A full refund will be given for orders that have not been dispatched. If the goods have already been dispatched, please contact us for more information about product returns.
Damaged / faulty goods
In some cases there is a possibility that products may be damaged in transit or may be defective. In such cases, please contact us regarding the problem and whether a refund or replacement would be most appropriate. A refund may be offered if requested and will include the delivery charge. Replacement items will be sent as soon as is reasonably possible, for which you will not be charged. We will only issue replacements and refunds in accordance with your legal rights.
Delays in product replacements may occur due to stock shortages, which we will inform you of once we are aware of them. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A FULL STATEMENT OF ALL YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS. FULL DETAILS OF YOUR RIGHTS MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM YOUR LOCAL CITIZENS' ADVICE BUREAU OR YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITY'S TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE. ONLY LAWS APPLICABLE IN THE UK SHALL APPLY.
Links to other websites
Rocks-Off Ltd may link to third-party websites on occasion. We do not control or monitor these websites and make no guarantees regarding their contents. We cannot accept any liability for issues that may arise as a result of viewing third-party websites.
Damage to your computer
Rocks-Off Ltd makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Rocks-Off Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Product Guarantee Policy
When you (the consumer) purchase a product from Rocks Off Ltd (Rocks-Off), or a store offering Rocks-Off's products, you are covered by a 12-month guarantee. This 12-month guarantee benefits are in addition to rights provider by/under consumer law.
If you purchased your product from our online web shop www.rocks-off.com, we already have your proof and date of purchase on file, and we will assist you.
Please contact email@example.com detailing your order number together with the issue you have experienced with your product.
If you purchased your Rocks Off product from one of our retailers, please take the item back to the retailer you purchased it from in the first instance. Your 1-Year warranty does require you to provide your proof of purchase to the retailer you directly purchased from within the warranty period.Your Rocks-Off guarantee is covered for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase or the delivery of the product to you, whichever happens later.
Your details will remain confidential and safe. We (Rocks-Off) will never send you any e-mail you haven't explicitly accepted to receive.
What does this guarantee cover?
This guarantee covers defects in material and workmanship when you use the product in accordance with Rocks-Off's user manuals, technical specifications and other relevant guidelines during the guarantee period of 12 months.
What doesn't this guarantee cover?
This guarantee does not cover (i) cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, unless the damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or/and workmanship; (ii) replaceable parts such as batteries which are supposed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by use of the product with a third party component or product that does not meet the Rocks-Off specifications and guidelines; (iv) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, natural calamities or other external cause; (v) damage caused by your failure to operate the product by strictly following the user manual, the technical specifications or other relevant guidelines; (vi) defects caused by normal wear and tear of the product.
What happens if a guarantee claim is made by you?
If you have informed us of the defect during your product's guarantee period, Rocks-Off will, at its discretion: (i) replace the product with the same model product; ii refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product. Rocks-Off shall bear all costs for refund or replacement, subject to what is covered under this guarantee. Before a replacement/refund is approved and processed by Rocks-Off, you may be required to respond to questions regarding diagnosis of problem(s) in the product and other guarantee-related issues.
Any guarantee claims must be supported by reasonable evidence showing that the claim is within the guarantee period and criteria. We will require a copy of your delivery note, proof of purchase or order number.
How do you return a product to Rocks-Off?
Please follow the instructions below for your return to be processed:
- Please Contact Us and provide us with your name and a copy of your purchase receipt or copy of your order number
- Repack the item in its original packaging or a suitable alternative. Please include a copy of your original delivery note, purchase receipt or order number. Please provide a cover note indicating and explaining any fault/defect perceived or experienced
- The returns address is Satisfaction House, Unit C Northfield Point, Cunliffe Drive, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 9QJ, England
- Please return the item via your local postal service and obtain proof of posting
- Rocks-Off will approve and process any replacement or refund only if your guarantee claim satisfies the criteria stated herein
Who bears the shipping or postage costs for returning the item to Rocks-Off?
Postage costs will be refunded where deemed appropriate.
If a guarantee claim by you is successful, how long will it take to deliver the replacement or repaired product to you?
We aim to send you a replacement as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 10 days from receipt of your returned items at our UK Head Office for the replacement to reach your delivery address. If Rocks-Off decides to make a refund instead of providing a replacement the refund will be made within 15 days from the date of receipt of the returned item by Rocks-Off.
If any term herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, it will be excluded from the guarantee and the legality of enforceability of the remaining terms shall be unaffected.
If you have any further queries regarding our guarantee policy, please Contact Us. We aim to respond to all queries as soon as possible.
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion worldwide to those aged 18 or over except employees of Rocks-Off, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion begins (dates vary).
3. To enter you must like, share and comment (if applicable) on specified posts.
4. 1 entry per person - multiple entries per day will not be counted.
5. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible.
6. No purchase necessary on competitions where you can win.
7. The prize varies each day and is specified by each post.
8. The prize winner will be drawn at random the day after each competition has ended.
9. The prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The prize will need to be picked up by winner within 14 days.
10. If Rocks-Off are unable to contact the prize winner within 2 day, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. In all cases Rocks-Off's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Rocks-Off accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
15. Discounts, vouchers, codes or prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and have no monetary value.
16. The code can be used for multiple purchases.
17. Cannot be used in conjunction with additional offers or discount codes.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Rocks-Off reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
19. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Rocks-Off and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
20. Rocks-Off reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
21. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Rocks-Off reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
23. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.